Do you have an event coming up?
We can help you arrange parking for special events. Advance notice is required and will help to make the process as smooth as possible.
Please contact our office to discuss your options 269-966-3605.
https://www.battlecreekparking.com/available-event-parking-zones/Are you interested in parking at an upcoming event?
Typically, when you enter our Hamblin Ave. or Michigan Ave. parking structure, you will take a ticket from the ticket dispenser. When you exit, you will insert that ticket into the machine, and it will calculate a fee based on the amount of time you spent in the structure. (Daily Rates are posted on the Rates Page)
For larger special events, we will pre-sell tickets at the entrance. We pre-sell to help ease wait times upon exit. These tickets will allow you to park for the entirety of the event, as well as give parking guests unlimited entrance and exit privileges. Prices for special events vary and will be posted at the entrance.
Surface lots are also an option. Daily time limits and prices are posted on the Rates Page. We have several free lots available. If we are charging a special event rate, it will be posted at the entrance.
Many events will allow you to purchase parking in advance on the Passport App.
Instructions for Prepaid event parking with the Passport App:
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store or go to ppprk.com/park.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Start your parking session from your phone using the zone number that corresponds with the event and day you will be parking.
- The parking session will display a 24 hour time frame that will not apply to event parking.
- Upon entrance, show the attendant the parking session receipt on your phone. Once verified, simply pull in the ramp and park.
- Gate arms will be raised when you exit and therefore you simply pull out of the ramp.
To access your parking session receipt for entrance:
- Open the Passport App on your cell phone.
- If the session is still active; tap the active session to open.
- If the session is not active; tap Menu, Parking History, The Appropriate Zone Session to open.
- The transaction detail will display and you show that to the attendant upon entering.